Sunday 25 March 2012

Introducing Bella.....

I can't believe I haven't yet done a blog about hamsters or handbags, of course hamsters are much more important so here are a few photos of Bella!

Coming out of her cage to play...


Relaxing on the sofa....

Looking at her reflection....

Isn't she cute? She is lovely and very friendly.  She is also very clever, not only did she learn how to escape from her old cage by opening the flap, when she had had enough of running round my flat in the middle of the night and chewing anything that took her fancy she would come into my room and run over my bed until I woke up!  As much fun as that was I thought it would be more sensible to buy her a bigger and safer cage so there are no more night time adventures! I think it was cheaper to spend money on a new cage rather than replacing every electrical cable in my flat - I still haven't been able to get one for my printer! Besides from that she is an excellent house mate!

5 comments:

  1. she's adorable, looks a lot like my hamster Tillie :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about Polly??? Is she going to get her own post?! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she will when I get a good photo of her, maybe you could help....

      Delete