Friday 16 March 2012

Nude Shoes from M&S

I was a bit worried that I was the only person left who didn't have a pair of nude shoes.  I have always admired them on other people but hadn't found quite the right pair, they were always either too high, the wrong shade or out of my price range.  Then I spotted these in M&S...
These shoes are brilliant, between me and two of my best friends we have them in a selection of colours including black, red, animal print and purple! They are a complete bargain at £15, they come in half sizes and they have a decent heel but not so high I need a rest after 10 minutes! 
I haven't worn them yet but I am hoping that as spring approaches and the weather warms up I will have lots of opportunities to wear them.

4 comments:

  1. Don't forget my snakeskin ones! Though they feel a bit tight despite being the same size as my other!
    I am tempted by the nude... Both my other pairs are really uncomfy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your snakeskin ones! I spent a while trying them to get the right size, it was a bit confusing because some of the colours are in wide fit and some aren't...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog Roz :)

    I bought the nude ones last week and have found they're a bit tighter than the leopard print and the black ones, must be the difference between the wide and standard fit. But that's probably a good thing because the others have started faling off! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah that explains why my new ones feel so tight! I need to swap my 4.5 for a 5! Xxx

    ReplyDelete